Check out these links for more information on child development.
- Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh Parenting tips, injury prevention information and a child health library.
- Nurse Family Partnership
- United Way of the Laurel Highlands
- Macaroni Kid
Pennsylvania State Links
- Pennsylvania Education Law Center Contains information about legal issues pertaining to children with disabilities.
- Pennsylvania Department of Health
- PA Chapter of American Academy of Pediatrics Check the link under PA AAP Programs for Early Childhood Education Linkage System (ECELS) where you will find fact sheets on pediatric illnesses.
- American Academy of Pediatrics Contains publications and policies, as well as recommendations of preventive pediatric health care.
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association Provides information on communication/speech disorders and information on speech and language developmental milestones.
- Bright Futures Provides information promoting the health of children and adolescents.
- Community for Accredited Online Schools A collection of resources specifically for the deaf and hard of hearing community.
- Cribs for Kids
- KidsGrowth Information on children’s health, development and growth as well as parenting.
- Parents as Teachers Visit the Parents As Teacher website to learn more about the program
- Zero to Three Focuses on every aspect of child development from birth to age three and includes a Quality Child Care Checklist to use in selecting a childcare provider.
- The Greater Johnstown School District
- The Greater Pittsburgh Food Bank
- PA Family Support Alliance
- Cambria County Health and Welfare Council
- Johnstown Housing Authority
- City of Johnstown Police Department
- City of Johnstown Fire Department
- Johnstown Area Heritage Association
- Bottleworks: Arts on 3rd Avenue
- Saint Francis University
- Commission on Hope
- Macaroni Kid