Partnering with Parents for More Promising Futures!
It is based on a nationally acclaimed early learning program designed to ensure families get the information and support they need to raise happy, healthy children who enter kindergarten ready to learn.
The free six-week course is for expectant parents, parents, or caregivers:
- Learn early child development techniques from the only agency in Johnstown with over 50 years of experience
- Share your parenting joys and challenges with groups of other parents committed to giving their child the best possible beginning
- Grow a loving, learning bond between you and your child while building a stronger, more vibrant parenting community
- Strengthening Families
- Recovering Families
- ACT Raising Safe Kids
- 5 Protective Factors That Make Families Strong
- Yoga – Taught in conjunction with some classes to promote self-regulation and mindfulness
- Beginnings, Inc. Office
- Cambria County Prison
- Twin Lakes (Somerset)
- Cambria County Headstart
- Village Way (Somerset)
For more information call 814-539-1919 or email John Allen at email@example.com.